Wednesday 28 January 2015

Sharing information VA which has not been carried out Staffordshire County Council


Hi Folk's

Just finalising matters with Staffordshire County Council

The County Council have insisted that information it holds has already been shared with me regarding the
Vulnerable Adult Investigation it supposedly carried out to protect my late grandfather.

This is very strange because the big problem is they never carried the investigation out according to the Stoke on Trent NHS Trust.

Here is my hopefully last email to the Local Government Ombudsman lol




Dear Mr Pollard 

It is with regret that I have to bring this matter before you again.


Despite my previous reservations regarding the failure to investigate substantial issues   regarding Staffordshire County Council.


 The LGO decided to hold firm with its decision which has allowed the County Council to fully evade Adult Safeguarding failure & Fraud.
I am now in receipt of the £250 cheque which does not even cover the cost of ignored  telephone calls.

Unfortunately as I have no financial access to legal recourse in your decision I will have to accept this.

There is however one major issue with the County Councils compliance with your findings in which.

The County Council should meet with me and share what information it can in relation to the adult safeguarding investigation.

This has not happened despite the County Councils misleading statement to you that this meeting took place on the 6th December 2012.

It is true that A meeting did take place on this date in which I was provided with a letter justifying the County Councils inappropriate removal of myself as financial appointee.

At no time during this meeting was any further information shared other than a reading by Mrs Wells of the Outcomes paperwork document.

At this meeting many matters were discussed including Mr Roche’s initial concerns of investigating his own staff and the physical failure of the Independent Investigation. 



The ongoing neglect to my late grandfathers needs, both financial and physical.
 Including large amounts of my late grandfather’s monies being missing at the care home. 

Both myself and A Mr George Osborne were present at this meeting, further to this An Independent witness was present. 

I respectfully request that the LGO look into this matter and ensure a date for the sharing of this information. 




 Kindest Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.