Sunday 25 January 2015

Stoke On Trent Partnership Complaints Management

Hi Folks

I just wanted to update you on my recent complaint against the Stoke on Trent Partnership Trust.

I was very surprised on Friday just gone to receive A Letter in the post from them.

It appears that despite having accepted my complaint finally after much delay they believe that all information has been provided by them and that they consider the matter closed.

The letter from them fails to address the two simple points of my complaint against them.

Why when asked for A written report, which had been stated would be provided, Fell silent and resorted to its previous conduct of silence.

When it was verbally confirmed by Mr Stewart Poynor CEO of the trust that I had been left with no social care support at a critical time and that little to no Adult Safeguarding Investigations had taken place,

The Trust appear to be ignoring this matter and are refusing to acknowledge this in writing.


So just to wrap up where I have got to.

One Complaint lodged with the PHSO against the Stoke On Trent Partnership
Trust found at fault of misplacing all my late grandads medical records.

Complaint Lodged against Staffordshire County Council
County Council found at fault for multiple items.

These two complaints have been found in my favour and are finalised.

There can be no excuse for the Trust and Mr Poynor himself to ignore this serious issue.

The Matter has been forwarded to the Public Heath Ombudsman for consideration.

I can only hope that they can see that there are unresolved issues that the trust have failed to acknowledge.

Hopefully then I can place the sad and sorry mess behind me and hope lessons have been learnt 

This is what I call Transparent & Accountability.

Steve




No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.