Saturday 9 November 2013

Blow the Whistle you have a duty to patient safety and your own health


 Hi folks

It is hard to write at the moment as I have a lot to do.
I did come across this post and it offended me to much to stay quiet, I have spent this most recent time with grandad and spent many hours at the local hospital.

His care was second to none however this was down to the attentive and loving nurses which assisted him.

It was unfortunately fully apparent that there were too few staff at points in the day which I strongly felt was placing undue pressure on the nurses and could potentially create a serious breach of safety to the elderly patients.

This is simply unacceptable.

Just as in social care undue and excessive pressure is being placed on hard working and caring staff, It is only a matter of time until these systems fail.

Talk to your line managers and if no change comes talk to there managers or CEO representative and if that does not work then group together and talk to the press this is for your health as well.

And then is the press tell you they are not interested because it is old news get on social media and shout it to the world.

My GP told me today that I must now look after my life now my worries over grandad are over, it was good advice however I made it clear to him that I will continue in my determination to hold those who failed my grandfather to account.

No other innocent victim will suffer threatening conduct and failure by any of the individuals involved in these past events as the family are determined that these individuals will be held to account by either there own employers or there professional bodies.

This is needed to be undertaken to restore public confidence.

http://www.communitycare.co.uk/2013/11/07/we-are-no-longer-prepared-to-remain-silent-frontline-staff-blow-whistle-on-impact-of-mental-health-cuts/

Love to you all

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.