Saturday 19 December 2015

Report Of Social Care Records Gained Under Freedom of Information

Hi Bloggers

Christmas is nearly here and I have been quite busy as usual, In my last post I advised you all of the receipt of the long awaited report which was being withheld by the Staffordshire & Stoke on Trent NHS Trust.

The report makes for heavy reading and I advise the reader to view it and make your own conclusions.

As always you the reader do not know what occurred in relation to my late granddads care, however I can assure all that you are about to read is defamatory and fictitious and has been proven as such.

Records that were recorded by many individual Social Workers charged with my Late Granddads Safeguarding are both fiction and lies with many points of concern left without validation or raised as safeguarding concerns.

The report covers 4 main Vulnerable adult referrals and action/omissions over a period from 19/09/2006 to 2015.

This report highlights total lack of professional conduct in areas of Adult Social Care.

The Audit report referred to in this report Highlighted concerns of financial mismanagement not just isolated to my granddads care.

The Social worker concerned has apparently been disciplined for not keeping appropriate records or receipts, to date there are monies still unaccounted for in the estate of the late Ronald Bourne.

This Individual is still actively A social worker working with Vulnerable adults these many years on and has not been reported to the professional body charged with social work by the employer.

My advice still remains the same, here in this area it is impossible to trust any Social Worker.

As Supposed evidence will be created and vexatious defamatory remarks will be made about the client there family and carers.

Your loved one will be cajoled and be lead in conversations irrespective of there mental state at the time.

If you are two males looking after A Vulnerable adult you will be highlighted as either a couple or two busy in bedroom to care,  there is no low that these vile individuals will go to

They will report that you have abused them by leaving them on the floor and quote you directly with deceitfull comments.

All of this will take place behind your back and without your knowledge to the detriment of the Vulnerable Adult.



When Dealing with Adult Social Care you must :

Record all meetings As these will be misreported

Keep copies of all care plans and notes as Invented copies fraudulently created will be relied upon to destroy your credibility.

Never dare to complain when elderly care and carer support is poor as I did in 2006 as A Witch Hunt will ensue.

Do not bother with your local Mp if the main proliferate of the witch hunt is an Mp herself.

Never accept that a past CEO of a county Council is going to carry out any form of Independent Investigation based on fact when being paid for and checked over by solicitors at Staffordshire County Council.

The Legal position from the family solicitor is that trying to get Transparency or Change out of this trust or the County Council will be protracted and very drawn out costing many thousands of pounds.

All parties charged with my Granddads Safeguarding failed to protect him


Finally all I ask the reader is why have I been willing to share this document ?

Because I want honest decent reporting and investigation when it comes to Vulnerable Adults

Is that to much to ask for ?


Here is the link to the Report which has been redacted by the Trust so that all concerned individuals can not be identified.

The onus is upon the trust to have ensured that the document has been redacted to there own satisfaction and I take no responsibility for its content in any form.

The report is provided by myself for the purpose of public awareness and transparency.

SSotp Social Case File Review

Financial Audit


And now the sad news is that my fight for justice for myself and granddad is over and I can never replace the years that he was forced into that care home.

Sadly I will never be able to hold this Trust or the County Council to account for these vile acts.

My own health has suffered these many years and it is time for me to move on.

However thanks to all of what I have witnessed I am and always will be a Activist for the rights of the elderly and there carers.

Kindest Regards



Stephen A Bourne 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.