Monday 7 April 2014

Unfit for Purpose

Hi Bloggers

Its Monday and the start of A new week, I hope you all had the time to read my Grandads memory's in the
previous blog.

The fight for accountability and transparency is unfortunately still ongoing and it is becoming increasingly
evident that there are those who wish to water down the remit of the LGO investigation to the point where the county council can dismiss there own failure in adult social care.

I have been very busy over the last few weeks and the more that organizations try to get away with what I feel are serious failings in adult protection and their conduct in relation to the treatment towards myself I will investigate and find the hard truth.

Sadly over these past few years I have learnt to my great distress that those in a position to protect and serve the public safety and welfare are falling very short of what the general public think is being provided.

This is not just A NHS problem.

I wish I could be more upbeat about this subject but sadly this is the current state of our so called modern country.

My commitment to Transparency Accountability and the Truth is not going away and my resolve is getting more by the day.

I will not be sent mad or crazy by Ignorance and Clever Legal game play.

Remember we will all be elderly one day and could need social care, my own opinion is at present it is unfit for purpose as is our county council.

It does not investigate potential abuse
Behaves in a secretive and evasive manner
Abuses the basic rights of the human rights act.
Shows no transparency or accountability of its actions or omissions.
Acts irresponsibly with vulnerable adults finances
social workers directly threatening family members
 
If any reader wishes to challenge my views then feel free.

I have tried to talk to my county council about these matters for many years and the refusal and evasive conduct persists and if delay tactics were part of the ISO standard they would gain the award for the most evasive county council in England.

Monday Rant Over

Steve





No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.