Tuesday 17 March 2015

#WSWD2015 Reality Check & Off the rails a bit this week

Hi Bloggers

Please bear with me this week as I have been a bit off the rails

Have hit a bit of A low and feel very depresed, Whats new I hear lol

So many fast changes and being bullied around yet again.

At least I can get on here and rant at the world although probably no one is listening.

And to send me right of my rocker The Social Workers are celebrating just how good they are!

so my blog today is based around how this years #WSWD2015 requires a more ballanced inward look at how some of these individuals conduct themselfs.

None of you readers would be in shock if I said that I thought all social workers were deceitfull underhand and bullies however even at this stage in my understanding of these vermin there must be at least a few who
genuinly care and carry out there employment to a safe and proffesional standard.

There hopefully is also some employers out there who have the decency that when they become aware that they have in there employment someone who is guilty of serious failure or serious misconduct.

That they would act to safeguard the public from that individual and his or her practices.

To date guilty social workers from the Stoke on Trent Partnership Trust have not been refered to the HCPC who are there to uphold public confidence in Social Work Practice.

These individuals despite the knowledge of there employer are still involved in vulnerable adult care.

The HCPC are still having difficulty in gaining documentation from the so called transparent stoke on trent partnership and my local County Council.

This week whilst we are celebrating #WSWD2015 please come and explain to me and my deceased grandad how good your care was.

Steve

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.