Wednesday 11 March 2015

Time for My Culture Change & Sugar Addiction

Hi Bloggers

Over these past years depression and anxiety have and continue to be a main stay in my own personal life.

This was all started by the direct actions and failings of Social Workers within Newcastle Under Lyme.


The damage caused was Psychological not physical so in our country you cannot claim damage under law.


Any way for A change today I am going to talk about my own health.

To start with I have become fat and have gained a weight gain of 2 stone in old money lol.

I smoke cigarette's far to much and do not leave the house much on the plus side I am not much of A drinker but do enjoy A can or bottle of wine every now and then.

I have made so much time available to chase the underhand social care system with its lies and fraud and an NHS which feels it is perfectly ok to ignore the needs of elderly in hospital beds, That I forgot one important thing in life, My own Quality of Life.

When public services cover up, ignore, deceive and waste your constructive time with there culture it is way to easy to get wrapped up in there tireless stupidity.

So now I promise to pursue these orgs with the respect they deserve and at the same time take time for myself.

So 2 days ago I went to see the nurse at my local GP Surgery.

It was very nice to see that her bedside manner was nice as she informed me I was obese lol.

She suggested spaghetti Bologna's with hardly any oill !   This could be hell.

She also had the audacity to sugest that I should try to remove excessive sugar from my diet !

And it did not stop there either.

She went on to sugest that I could have a Gym refferal from the NHS however this would cost me £40.00

And finally for my birthday a free membership to weight watchers.

So well infused with a zest to become Mr Slim UK I removed all sugar from my drinks and breakfast cereals.

Hell is no understanding of the denial of sugar to the human body, to find out that you are a sugar addict is no laughing matter.

No sleep, the Mood Swings My god it was like man flu !.

So day 3 and no sweets no sugar and I now smoke 4 more cigarettes than I did before.

On the serious note when you suffer from depression or anxiety you should make your self actively aware of how you are dealing with the situation at all times as the mood swings can be more severe than usual.

Over the next few weeks I will keep you updated on progress with how the gym attendance goes and ongoing goal to become Mr Slim UK.




Steve

x








No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.