Friday 20 November 2015

Public Decision By The ICO regarding Staffordshire and Stoke On Trent Partnership Trust

Hi Folks

I might not update as much as I usually do however my focus is still set solid on
gaining some Transparency regarding the Stoke on Trent Partnership Trust.

Today my family are one step closer to some answers.

 https://ico.org.uk/media/action-weve-taken/decision-notices/2015/1560242/fs_50589723.pdf

The Information Commissioner has found that my request to the trust was not vexatious and does not apply to my Request to the report which is being witheld by the Trust.

What I have found to have been consistent over the last few years is the underhand way in which organisations will go out of there way to discredit individuals integrity.

The trust provided the ICO with many statements regarding myself being nothing more than a vexatious complainant attempting to discredit individual social workers with specific reference to my use of this website and also Twitter.

A Further argument was made by the Trust was that my initial complaint with the County Council and then the Trust was Independently Investigated so therefore all issues were resolved lol.

My personal view is that the so called Independent Investigation was nothing more than a cover up to protect many individuals including the county council and the local trust.

Notes for the Day.

Being persistent against ignorance is not being Vexatious.

Telling the truth about Social Workers and there conduct when failings are being covered up is nothing more than Public Whistle Blowing by concerned members of the public.


Have a Great Weekend and I will keep you all updated.


Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.