Monday 26 October 2015

Culture Change at Stoke on Trent NHS Partnership & Not fully Investigating Failure

Hi Folk's

Just to keep you all updated, I am awaiting the Information Commissioners views on my request which  I hope should finally expose the extent of the damage to my own personal reputation and the appalling failures that the Stoke on Trent Partnership trust have allowed to take place

These involve the use of fraudulent home care records and deceit and lies by many members of its own staff and this organisations miserable attempts to protect its own reputation.

Up to the date of this blog no action has been taken against Mrs A Trubshaw a social worker employed by the trust for directly deceiving the Department for Work and pensions.

Also to date no criminal charge or investigation regarding the direct Threatening conduct by Mrs Bethan Lally Social Worker.

Further to date no action or investigation is apparent into multiple NHS and Social Care staff utilising a fraudulent set of care records to discriminate directly against both myself, late grandfather and extended friends.


So with the lack of transparency accountability and the Trusts attempts to suppress the extent of there own failings my concern became that if this trust were so intent to protect itself from genuine public complainants what sort of arrangement was in place for there own staff.

We are informed that employees have an Ambassador for Culture Change so I reviewed the reasons for this post which is directly accountable to the CEO Mr Stuart Poynor.

Mrs Helene Donnelly is the ambassador for Culture Change at the Trust however the posts remit appears to not include how the Trust engages with service users or none employees.


On the trusts website the new Ambassador for culture change says these are her aims.

  • How supported do staff feel?
  • Are staff confident that they know how to raise concerns?
  • Have staff raised concerns in the past? What has been the response?
  • Do staff feel listened to?
  • What helps and hinders staff from doing their jobs well?
  • What do patients/ service users and relatives feel? 

The above is very commendable and appears to be the trust heading in the right direction, So with one of her aims being about how service users and relatives feel I felt it would only be right to send her an email and ask for her views.

There has been no reply to my communication so I am left with the only opinion that the contents of my mail were of little to no concern to the trust.

I am very worried that just like Mid Staffs Hospital there is a possibility that boards and senior staff could be treating there own internal complaints with the same disregard that is shown to general members of the public.

I do not envisage any reply soon and I will update you all when I receive correspondence from the ICO






Accountability and Transparency

To
·         Helene.donnelly2@ssotp.nhs.uk
·         pcc@staffordshire.pcc.pnn.gov.uk
·         chris.wimpress@bbc.co.uk 

Dear Mrs Donnelly


It has been some time since we last spoke and I am fully aware that your post only concerns staff within the trust
being able to raise concerns.

My concern is that your trust wishes to pretend to be accountable and transparent however when issues are highlighted, specifically in relation to substandard care provision and record keeping your senior management including its CEO would wish matters to simply be ignored and dismissed.

My reason for writing to you today is that accountability and transparent conduct is imperative at all levels of the NHS and after my recent experience with your trust, Major issues raised with your CEO have not been addressed or made transparent.

These are Direct Threatening conduct towards a carer by a member of NHS Staff.

False and vexatious remarks by members of NHS Staff.

Fraudulent care records being created for and utilised by NHS Staff to discredit carers and to destroy family life.

I was of the belief that some of the above were criminal matters however to date no action has been taken by Staffordshire Police.

Over this next week I intend to publish a written article via the Internet and would be great full if you could provide me with your views.

Certain Staff members of your trust have not held back in there mistreatment of my family which I believe is nothing more than vexatious bullying.

I am firmly of the belief that these type of individuals deserve no employer protection and serve no use to A Trust which publicly says it is engaging in culture change.



Kindest Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.