Sunday 4 October 2015

This is not Transparency Stoke on Trent Partnership NHS Trust and neither is it Culture Change.

Hi Folks


Well yet again I have not been keeping you good followers and readers updated on my fight to gain
accountability or any form of transparency out of the Stoke on Trent Partnership trust here in sunny Staffordshire.


The good news is that I have just returned from a short holiday and feel very relaxed and ready to continue in my endeavours.


So to update you all the recent threats of litigation have up to date not been forthcoming from the trust, This is because the trust and its CEO are fully aware of the damage that was caused to my family and the many lies and poor care that had been provided to us directly by there own staff.


In my last conversation with the trust they were still adamant that they would protect the reputation of there own staff.


It beggars belief that this trust still wish to protect deceit and lies and even now at this late date wish to try its best to avoid any accountability in its many failings.


As you folk may be aware the CEO of this trust promised me many months ago that he would provide me with a written report of the findings made by the trusts lead Social Worker.


The findings in part had been verbally reported by the CEO which included failure to carry out adult protection investigations and further reliance on possible fabricated documentation including no social care provision.


This report I believe shows the full extent of the Trusts and the County Councils Incompetence here in this part of Staffordshire.


Mr Poynor CEO has gone back on his promise to provide this report.


Unfortunately I have had to place a request under the Freedom of Information Act to gain access to this report.


The Trust initially refused the report under the grounds that as my granddad is dead they can withhold the document and that it would be to large to redact.


After my further contact and the intervention by the ICO the Trust have now revised there position to the following.


My Request is "Vexatious".


In my own view I should have the right to see in black and white the full extent of how this trusts staff have defamed and lied regarding my care for my late granddad.


I should further be able to have a copy of the report warts and all so that adult social care can not abuse or behave in this aggressive way towards my family in the future.


Staffordshire County Council tried to cover its failings and now the Trust and Mr Poynor can see the extent of this failure they now also wish all evidence withheld from public view.


This is not Transparency Mr Poynor and neither is it Culture Change.


I have informed the Information Commissioner of my views on the Trusts use of Vexatious as a attempt to withhold this very damaging report being made available.


The Trusts view is that I will use the report to Target individuals via twitter or Blogger.


For my use this report can be redacted (names removed) but the content needs to be in the public domain only then will I ever hold any hope of culture change in our NHS.


The report will be my insurance against any further attempt by this Trusts Social Workers to defame or tell blatant lies and failure to support hard working carers in the future in this area.


Hopefully the ICO will see my concerns as genuine.


In the meantime The Stoke on Trent Partnership Trust are due a visit by the Care Quality Commission, I have requested that even though the trust refuse to provide this maybe they should provide it along with the financial audit that showed financial irregularities in elderly peoples own monies to them so they can get a full view of how the elderly and there carers are treated.




As soon as I get the next update from the information commissioner I will let you know the outcome, The Fight for Justice continues.


Steve







No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.