Thursday 17 September 2015

NHS Trusts and Social Workers who use Emotive Words with little understanading or thought

Hi Folks'


Over these last few years I have learnt that some individuals in which I mean Social Workers and there respective Organisations over utilise Emotive words to push there own opinions and views.


Here are some that I have seen used mainly out of context or without reason.


Aggressive


Ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from aggression: he’s very uncooperative and aggressive


In relation to my dealings at all times with Social Workers and there employers I have at all times been courteous and polite however I have made my position clear when my granddad was in a care home being neglected.


I have also been very clear with Mrs B Lally when she Threatened me directly by telephone whilst making many derogatory incorrect statements about my honesty and integrity and even though actively provoked did not respond in any other manner than polite to which she hung up on me.


Abusive


Extremely offensive and insulting: the goalkeeper was sent off for using abusive languagehe became quite abusive and swore at her


As above at no time have or could I have considered myself Abusive I conduct and always have done in a polite and where required I will challenge when care or conduct is not professional.


Neglectful


Fail to care for properly: the old churchyard has been sadly neglected


On my part none however when it came to the Social Workers charged with my late granddads care, his money was not protected properly or when he was at risk at the care home they failed to act or intervene for his safety,


When tasked with a possible Safeguarding Issue failed to carry out A professional or through investigation to gain the facts.


Thief


The action or crime of stealing: he was convicted of theft [count noun]: the latest theft happened at a garage


My granddad whilst at home never had any money stolen by anyone however some lad stole a pint of milk of his doorstep, however whilst in a care home monies could not be accounted for at A time when a known thief was the care home manager




Challenging


Testing one’s abilities; demanding: challenging and rewarding employmentthe current challenging economic environment


This is A word Social Workers use to explain any individual who dares to stand up for there own rights or that of a family loved one.


I make no apology for being challenging when faced with ignorance complacency or direct threatening conduct.




Target or Targeting


A person, object, or place selected as the aim of an attack: the airport terminal was the target of a bomba military target


The above is the latest of the negative destructive words that the Stoke on Trent Partnership wish to use as they believe my insistence on those who destroy peoples lives should be held to account is something that I should be happy to let just slip under the rug.


Tone


A musical or vocal sound with reference to its pitch, quality, and strength: they were speaking in hushed tonesthe piano tone appears lacking in warmth


I am unsure if I am offended by the use of this word by the local trust but here is there reason


They do not like the tone of my Twitter Tweets ?




So to sum up some people think that discrediting people by the use of words is clever and to them it does not matter if the individual is even guilty of any of the above words.


Any Individual in a position of trust can use these words to purvey a false impression to another professional relating to individual being discussed.


I have no doubt that my name is dirt and my reputation has been tarnished in the eyes of many individuals.


The individuals who lied and allowed there own personal opinions instead of fact fuel the aggressive actions against me and my late granddad should face a minimum of being reported to there respective professional bodies


My biggest fear is that left unchecked and not held responsible then the status quo is still the norm.


Social Workers should be at the highest respected position of trust within our NHS but whilst the employers wish to protect then they will have to be the purveyors of there own downfall.




The Trust are persistent in there attempts to block the release of the Social Care Report but I will not stop until the evidence and findings are shown in full.


It is going to be another Francis report lol things never improve here in Staffordshire...






Steve











No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.