Friday 23 August 2013

Weekend Update

Hi Bloggers

I have received over the last couple of days the long delayed letter in regard to inaccurate data held at the Stoke on Trent Partnership trust, As expected the review letter has been sent via the trusts legal team.

The Data Controller at the trust has only looked into the issues of who made an emergency 999 call and there previous incorrect statement that there actions were based on the viewing of Day care sheets.

The review has highlighted only 2 of the multiple lies that had been stated on A social care record.

The letter regarding the review was very vague and did not identify the individuals and the trusts outcome was that a review of staff training will take place and notes added to the file ?

My thought "You can not retrain someone that tells lies" and what will the notes say lol.

I have now asked the trusts Data Controller to look at the other defamatory remarks that were apparently found via the care company.

The care company have already aggreed with myself that none of the following was ever reported by them.

I have apparently swore at agency careers and my grandfather and stated according to the Social worker at the trust the following "This is not a F***ing social club"  Oh dear blatant Lie.

I was apparently not providing enough food in the house  Oh dear another Lie.

I was apparently withholding vital medication from my grandfather.  Yet another Lie.

The Social Worker apparently gained all this information from care notes she has never seen and a fax that was never sent.

Now please do not think that I am against intrusion into my life if genuine suspicion of neglect or abuse exists.

The protection and accuracy surrounding investigation is very serious and this is what raises the questions.

The social worker never validated important documents and evidence around my grandfather and created false evidence for whatever purpose I will probably never know.

I will always know on a personal level how false the social workers reporting of the meetings with her were and without a recording of the meeting it will always be two persons words against two others.


Here is where we are up to with the Data Protection Act Principle 4, bearing in mind that the social worker at that time was an employee of Staffordshire County Council.

I applied to the ICO regarding the inaccurate data which the County Council were ignoring my requests to look into.

The Outcome of the ICO is that Staffordshire County are apparently not responsible as this social care file has been transferred to the Stoke on Trent Partnership.

It is all very confusing, So this is where we are at it is now the NHS who is Responsible for a document filled in by a social worker who now works for the trust but is disciplined by the County Council.

On the good side the Trusts Chief Executive officer is supposed to be arranging a meeting with me I am sure he will be very happy that all these lies are now his problem to investigate and to answer for.
We will be reviewing the whole 63 page document signed by this CEO with him directly and highlight all the lies contained by all social workers concerned with all hard evidence to the contrary. 

Other good news at the time the data issue was raised with the County Council a duplicate complaint was lodged with the NHS Trust, we are awaiting the response.

I will keep you all updated on progress.

Have a great Bank Holiday Weekend Bloggers..



Any persons wishing to challenge the content of this website can feel free to do so.








No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.