Wednesday 29 July 2015

A Trubshaw Stoke Partnership Social Worker Amended

Hi Folks

I have become aware that it is apparently ok to make known false declarations to the department for work and pensions and if you are A Social Worker you will be protected by your own professional body.

Be warned there are individuals who are so out of control with power they think they can destroy family and quality of life without consequence.

I make this statement with no reservation Mrs Trubshaw social worker at Stoke on Trent Partnership is both a liar and unfit to hold the trust of the public.

Today I have made a complaint (god I am getting sick of red tape) to the HSPC.

here it is

Dear Sir or Madam

I am writing directly to yourself today due to my concern that the HCPC are actively protecting individuals within the profession of Social Worker.

I refer to my recent complaint regarding Mrs A Trubshaw registered within Staffordshire and the Stoke on Trent Partnership Trust.

I note your recent letter regarding the closure again of my complaint.

The individual upon her own volition made direct statement to the Department for Work and pensions that I myself were stealing monies which belonged to my late Grandfather.

In your latest decision you state that Mrs Trubshaw was only acting as part of a team in its investigation, however I hold concern that your decision implies that it would be acceptable for Mrs Trubshaw to make the statement to the DWP as fact when it clearly was untrue and vexatious.

I further would request that the HCPC explain why this would be an acceptable practice and if so was this deviation  based on fact and evidence or hearsay or employer procedure.

My concern is that if false declarations are ok for the profession then there can be no trust by the public

I have made my concerns recently by telephone many weeks ago however to date I have received no response and can only concede that the HCPC is not impartial or protecting the public.

I wish the above to be taken as A complaint against The HCPC and I require substantive reply within 14 days.



Mr Stephen A Bourne


Have a great folks and I will keep you updated on progress.

I have received notification of litigation regarding this matter however I am of the belief if you hold the evidence then stand firm, This post will not be removed.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.