Wednesday 29 July 2015

Littigation Threat Letter from Stoke on Trent Partnership Trust

Hi Folks

This evening we have just finished a family meeting regarding yet more aggressive tactics from the Stoke on Trent Partnership.

This Trust have to date accused me of  Elderly Abuse, Theft & Neglect based on there apparent care records which they themselves or 3rd party service provider have invented.

Despite already apologising for the above mistakes lol, now they insist that my remarks based on fact are Defamatory and constitute harassment ?  Priceless

This trust have Harassed myself and carers with countless threats and damaged my reputation with no regard or restraint.

This Trust have pretended to listen and learn from social care failings but persist in hiding evidence from the Public View.

Yesterdays letter of intention to litigate for harassment and defamation is no more than yet another accusation with the intent to intimidate, This needs to stop.

Under UK Civil law it will be upon myself to prove the defence that the statements are true.

I fully intend to defend against any action by Stoke on Trent Partnership and can prove without any doubt the following.

That Mrs Trubshaw dishonestly misled & lied to the Department for Work and Pensions, fully in the knowledge that no outcome had been gained regarding Guilt or Innocence.

I have been intimidated and harassed and directly threatened by employees of this trust and myself and family will take no more.

My remarks are Fact Based with Evidence and are in the Public Interest of the Elderly of Staffordshire and there respected carers

I am grateful that the Trust are monitoring both this site and my Twitter Site and hope you find the contents of the Blog & Twitter interesting..

Yours Not ever defeated

Steve
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.