Sunday 2 August 2015

I Thought I had found Values at Stoke Partnership NHS Trust

Hi Folks

Its A Nice warm Sunday and just thought I would update you on my thoughts.

Some may say that I am harassing Social Workers or just being Vexatious.

When many months ago I managed to Meet with The CEO of Stoke On Trent Partnership I was refreshingly surprised at how I felt assured that my complaint was finally being taken seriously.

He promised that he would get his senior social worker to investigate the contents of my late granddads social care file and provide me with the findings in writing.

The outcome meeting was enlightening established were many points where social workers had failed to provide support and that major further issues were highlighted to which the CEO made apology.

He asked me what did I want as an outcome to my complaint ?

I replied that as long as the individuals found were disciplined appropriately then this would be solution and a final result.

To date the Trust and its CEO Mr Poynor hides behind the Data Protection Act and the disgraceful excuse that my granddad is dead to protect itself from transparency.

To date the individual social workers identified have Not been reported by the trust to the Health Professionals Council who are supposed to uphold Public Confidence in professions.

To date the Trust have shown me No proof that any individual has been disciplined.

I can only assume this trust protects and covers up failure.

All that myself and mother and others wanted from our complaint was for the trust and Mr Poynor to have the Integrity and gumption to follow the values of the Trust.


So currently I await the trusts litigation for defamation and look forward to having the evidence shown to the courts.

Mrs Trubshaw at the Stoke on Trent Partnership had no reservation in her statement to the DWP, with no regard to defamation towards me

So I will not be intimidated by the Trusts Protection of her professional reputation.


First coat of paint dry now its time to finish of and clean up the Brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.