Wednesday 9 September 2015

Another delay and impossible resolution at Stoke On Trent Partnership Trust (Updated)

Hi Folks'

I have been somewhat quiet over these last few weeks and this is because I thought yet again that some final resolution could be made with the trust.

In A call some weeks ago with the trust I was made fully aware that the trust would be willing to protect the personal reputations of the Social Workers that had been named by myself publicly.

Further that the trust would take legal action if it had to in defending its position on the matter.

I made my position on the matter very clear that, The trust were aware to the failings of its staff and that no visible transparency of any action of disciplinary or lessons learnt had been forthcoming.

No report to the HCPC has been made by them regarding the conduct and failings of its employees.

The Trust and its CEO feel that the verbal apology should be sufficient for my needs however I disagree.

Social Workers and care staff were discriminating directly against myself and family based on what I can only assume were Fraudulent records of care, specifically invented for a two week period in which the Trust were not even providing basic social work support.

At no time has any of social workers directly involved in my late granddads care made even a basic apology or shown any genuine remorse for there actions or failings

It was suggested in my call with the trust that A meeting may be able to be arranged so that the individuals involved in the safeguarding and care of my late granddad could explain themselves and make an apology to me regarding actions and conduct.

Well this is why I have not made updates over the last few weeks

In the interest of gaining A simple resolution I thought that this trust could possibly be about to carry out something that Staffordshire County Council had failed to do, It looks like I am Incorrect in my view.

I can only assume that as the individuals concerned were allowed to decline attendance at the proposed meeting then this could cause the trust some problems.

And that if the trust had failed to take any disciplinary against any of the individuals then after all these years of possible protection then any action by the trust could be seen as complicit protection.

After all this time the simple fact remains these Social Workers are still employed and practising involved in the care of vulnerable adults.

My concerns are still the same

Funds not being provided to the elderly for daily needs.

Social Workers ignoring genuine concerns from family about Care Homes.

Social Workers failing to carry out VA Investigations to an acceptable standard.

Social Workers directly threatening carers.

Social Workers who feel that they do not have to be accountable for there actions.

This Trust did uncover the extent of how bad the situation had become and the way in which both my grandfather and myself were treated, however when it come to action then it appears the guilty have been allowed to walk away and could be acting in the same manner.

The destruction of my relationship with my late grandfather and his sad demise in an unfit care home is all down to these failings by individuals who just did not carry out the role in a professional manner.

I have made my position very clear that even now these years on the individuals should face disciplinary for the actions of misconduct and failure they allowed to happen.

I thought that if the individuals could attend this meeting and understand the implications of the many knee jerk actions whilst they were following the possible fraudulent care records and show genuine remorse then at least what we went through might not happen in future.

The fight will unfortunately have to go on to where ever it may end.

I will have to carry on and will do my utmost to gain the Report and Findings in full that the trust made as these apparently show the full extent of the failings by many individuals.

And as such I am now currently working with external agencies that the information should be in the public domain.


Will keep you all updated on any threat letters


Update 11/9  The Trust have been in touch to say that although they asked the staff if they were willing to explain and apologise to me directly, All of them refused I can only assume that the refusal only shows the lack of professional conduct by Mrs A Trubshaw, Mrs B Lally & E Sivyer.


Further this refusal which was expected only highlights the individuals attitudes to lessons and failings being learnt.


Email to Trust Attached.


Dear Mrs xxxxxx


Many thanks for your delayed response and the outcome that I was expecting in this simple matter

I will continue to publically name the individuals being the following Mrs A Trubshaw, Mrs E Sivyer. Mrs B Lally and others as I am genuinely of the belief that these individuals pose a significant risk to vulnerable adults and there respective carers and families.

I can only hope that more publicity I can gain around these individuals and there respective failings will eventually place your trust in a position where I has to be held to account for the conduct of these individuals.


I wish to thank you again for the time taken to arrange this meeting and that I would hope you can appreciate the conduct of these individuals in there refusal to undertake this simple suggestion.

These staff are unfit to be in practice and your trust are fully aware.

This is a very sad situation and places me in a position where I will have to continue my on going requests to external bodies and the use of public media to gain transparency from your trust.

I have copied Health watch into this reply as my concerns are the safety and financial security of any Vulnerable Adult in this borough.







Steve



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here to try to make change please dont send posts which are without viable proof there are some good people out there attempting to do a good job.